Thursday, June 2, 2016

Paula L. Prince Neill and Everett H. "Buzz" Neill, Jr.


"I remember my aunt and uncle, Paula L. Prince Neill 
and Everett H. "Buzz" Neill, Jr. Buzz was in the band and he and Paula had only been married a few years when this happened. I was only 10 years old and I still miss them so much. I think of them often and this picture is displayed on our mantel. My heart goes out to all those affected. We will forever remember." 
- Stacy Hoffmann Sylvester





Paula and Buzz were married on
August 23rd, 1975. 
(photo courtesy of Cheryl Duncan Hussung)












Paula Prince (Neill)
(photo courtesy of Cheryl Duncan Hussung)


Paula was a grade school teacher at Taylor Mill Elementary School. She is remembered as being a sweet girl with a bright future.









Another shot of the Neills. Buzz studied at NKU and was a band member for the John Davidson show at the Beverly Hills Supper Club on the night of the fire. 
(photo courtesy of Shea Murtaugh)

















No comments:

Post a Comment